Section 1 : Mission and Purpose of the Terms and Conditions
The purpose of the terms and conditions is to define what is acceptable usage of the website and what is unacceptable usage of the website. By using this service, you agree to all of these terms and conditions of service.
Section 2 : Table of Contents
Our terms and conditions are organized into the following sections :
Section 3 : Intellectual Property
We maintain the following terms and conditions regarding intellectual property :
- Material We Publish and Own - Our website is the owner of the intellectual property in this case.
- Material We Publish and Do Not Own - This material is released under the provisions of the Fair Use Act.
- Material Users Publish and Own - Any material published by a user of this website, when owned by that user, is retained as property of that user. We reserve the right to use that material for promotional or advertizing purposes only.
- Material Users Publish and Do Not Own - We do not take any responsibility for any user who has posted intellectual property that they do not own or have the right to repost. If you think you own intellectual property that has been irresponsibly redistributed through this site, then you are urged to contact us. We cooperate with all valid copyright and intellectual property complaints.
Section 4 : Prohibited Activity
The following activity is prohibited throughout the site :
- Passwords and Other Private Information - Any attempt to gain access to passwords or other private information on the website is prohibited.
- Seriously Impersonating Someone You Are Not - Any attempt to interact with the website or other users under an an alternate identity is prohibited.
- Interfere With Site Functionality Used by Others - Any attempt to interfere, disrupt, or cause problems for others who are attempting to use this site.
Section 5 : Limited Liability Policy
In no event shall , nor any of its officers, directors and collaborators, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. , including its officers, directors and collaborators shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
Section 6 : Governing Law Policy
These terms and conditions will be regulated by and interpreted in accordance with the established law of :
San Francisco, California, USA
Section 7 : Third Party Websites
We do not take any responsibility for material or content appearing on third-party websites that are linked to by :
- The Website - Any materials linked to on any page on this site.
- Admin - Any materials linked to on any page on this site by any admin.
- Users - Any materials linked to on any page on this site by any user.
Section 8 : Behavior Policy
In interactions with all other users, including those affiliated or not affiliated with the site, you are expected to be bound by the Anarchist Code of Conduct. Find out more at: AnarchistCode.com.
Section 9 : Agreement Policy
By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of use.
Section 10 : Violation Policy - What to do if you find a violation of these terms and conditions
If you find a violation of these terms and conditions, then you are encouraged to reach out to us.
Section 11 : User Termination Policy
If you fail to uphold the basic, expected standards of the Anarchist Code of Code, then we reserve the right to terminate your user account and all data associated with it.
Section 12 : How is the text of these terms of service licensed?
This terms and conditions document is licensed under the following terms...
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License (CC-BY License)